Industrial Solar Power Systems have is slowly gaining popularity in Bangladesh. The major industry conglomerates are now considering solar power, thanks to the net metering policy of Bangladesh Government that was introduced in April 2018. Industrial solar power systems are highly profitable and ideal for RMG, textile, cement, paper, steel, chemical, dairy and ceramic industries to cut down their electricity expenses. Over a 25-year project life of these solar solutions, the cost of electricity production is below 3 taka per unit, making it cheaper than gas generated power.
Key points for Industrial Solar:
- Project size: 100KWp to 3MWp
- Net meeting will allow 70% of generated power to be exported to the grid.
- Project completion time: 3 to 5 months
- Project life: 30 years.
- System Warranty: Standard 10 years OR SREL extended warranty of 30 years
- Return on Investment: 6 years
In collaboration with our partner financial institutions, SREL can arrange project financing with low interest.
- 80% finance available
- Fixed interest rate of only 6%
- Finance available for 10 years (interest rate will not change)
- Approval in 4 months, subject to all document clearance